Seeking top class care professional who will be responsible for the day to day running of a care home, with overall responsibility of the home and meeting its company objectives. Successful candidate will ensure all practices is evidence based and reflective of CQC’s min standards current trends, and overall provide motivational and solid leadership for all other trained staff working in the Home.
Client wants the successful candidate to create an open, positive and progressive work environment and culture. Demonstrating a commitment to ideas that translate into positive professional practice and development that promote the rights of the service users according to their SOP.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- CIPD or NVQ level 5 Registered Managers Award
- Min 2 years as a residential care home manager or 3 years as a deputy
- Working knowledge of compliance and CQC outcomes
- Marketing and occupancy
- Track record of workforce development and supporting staff to reach their potential
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate and get your team working in one accord
- Detailed understanding of Children’s Act 1989, Care Standards Act 2000, Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and other relevant legislation.