A leading dementia specialist care home who provide support, care, and respite for people affected by dementia are looking for a support manager to join their already close knit team. The company prides itself on delivering a person-centred service that include relationships with various service user involvement groups. You will be tasked with conducting needs assessment, devising care plans and monitoring service levels amongst the team. The role also involves assisting residents to live as independently as they can around various day and evening activity groups. Support, dementia cafes and activity groups., Peer Support Groups, Carer’s Groups and Activity Groups. Client is seeking someone with the personality and soft skills to integrate with the residents and team., but also has the professionalism to maintain the excellent standards of performance already achieved. Some recruitment, administration and home support also involved.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent,
- NVQ Level 3 in Leadership and Management or HSC Diploma 5
- 2 years + experience in a specialist dementia care environment
- Evidence of leadership and track record of ability to manage small teams
- Solid grasp of standards, compliance and governing regulations.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and time management skills.
If you have the qualities my client is looking for, generous fixed remuneration package is on offer, with the promise of a highly supportive culture that is committed to your personal development and growth. It is an opportunity to build competencies with a view to career progression if you wish.
How to Apply
Please call Nigel Stewart at Care Plus on 01582 453800 or Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies all the time, why not send your CV to one of our consultants.