If you’re the kind of person that loves helping people reclaim control of their lives, then why not join a team of passionate OT’s who work for a local authority. In this role, you will be expected to respond to complex adult care needs and provide services users with personalised support plans. You will be expected to work closely with carers and client stakeholders in developing a multi-disciplinary approached to re-enablement, rehabilitation and prevention. My client is looking for people with strong analytical skills, who can make detailed assessments that inform themselves and others on how best to deliver services and care. This involves acting as the lead professional when a person’s health or capacity is deteriorating. It is very much an integrated partnership approach to service delivery. The role also requires you to travel, work in challenging environments and sign post where there is a need to address community issues. Our client wants healthcare professionals who carry a holistic approach to promoting independence and well-being amongst vulnerable or disabled adults.
- Awareness of legislation and guidance relevant adult social care
- Qualified OT registered with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Relevant specialist post qualifying and/or post graduate training.
- Involvement in multi-agency work and integrated care support
- Actively undertake AMHP, Moving & Handling, Practice Educator, or equivalent, or agreement to undertake these roles within the first year
- Previous experience in working with adults in a health and social care setting \9
- Flexible hours to suit
- Company Pension Scheme
- Statutory Leave
- Employee loyalty incentive
- Transport available on lease terM
- Mileage allowance provided
How to Apply
Please call Nigel Stewart at Care Plus on 01582 453800 or Send CV to email@example.com
We update our vacancies all the time, why not send your CV to one of our consultants. New opportunity could be just around the corner for you.