A long standing multi-disciplinary service provider are looking for a Registered Manager to lead one of the company’s strategic business units. This unit manages child services and are looking for an experienced, ambitious care or social work professional to lead in their vision of promoting positive outcomes for young children and service users. Role would suite a qualified social worker or care manager who has experience of working with or looking after children with complex emotional needs. It is a role for a top class professional who wants to take the next step in their management career.
- CIPD qualification in management or Level 5 NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Min 5 years management or casework experience in child services
- First class understanding of the appropriate and relevant legislation and regulations.
- Able to demonstrate strong team leadership skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to problem solve in a creative and cohesive way
- Clear track record of building B2B relationships, both internally and external to the organisation representing
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills with all stakeholders from shareholders, to clients, to the local media.
- Clean driving licence and available transport
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Flexible hours including work from home days
- Company mobile phone
- Discounted Gym membership
How to Apply
Please call Nigel Stewart at Care Plus on 01582 453800 or Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies all the time, why not send your CV to one of our consultants.