Boutique care organisation recruiting for an 8 bed respite service just outside the town centre. Senior support worker will be expected to play their part in a team supporting young people and adults with learning difficulties and complex needs.
- Delivering personal care according to service users care plan
- Around the clock day care including overnight stays.
- Building strong and trusting relationships with service users
- Promoting the independence of service users
- Pre-planning and carrying out of activities with the younger service users
- Liaising with client family members, stakeholders and professionals
- Assist the manager with training, and shadowing new staff
- Help to monitor staff performance and development through mentoring and training
- Check and record medication administrating is correct and according to care plan
- 1 year You experience working in a residential setting supporting people with learning and physical disabilities, adults or children.
- Min NVQ Level 3 in adult or child social care
- Able to demonstrate team leading skills in previous role
- Willing to work shifts, be part of a close-knit team who value a positive attitude
- Statutory annual leave
- Funded training and development opportunities.
- Company pension
- Incremental loyalty bonuses
How to Apply
Please call Nigel Stewart at Care Plus on 01582 453800 or Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We update our vacancies all the time, why not send your CV to one of our consultants.