An established service provider looking for a Service Manager for a supported living and domiciliary service based in and around Hitchin. Thisrole involves handling the day to day running of their support office and staff, ensuring optimal service delivery levels at all times. Manager will have full responsibility for the service being fully staffed, that care plans are up to date and service users receive the highest quality of person centred care.
- Min 3 year’s experience of CQC service management or supervisory experience
- 2 year’s experience working of adults with learning disabilities
- A min NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Or QCF Level 5 or NVQ Level
- Clean driving licence with access to own vehicle and transport
- Strong & motivational communicator
- Statutory holiday allowance
- Annual managerial bonus for good performance
- Funded training and qualification support
Please call Nigel Stewart at Care Plus on 01582 453800 or Send CV to email@example.com
We update our vacancies all the time, why not send your CV to one of our consultants and tlet the right job come to you.